Promise



Promise
Tori Amos feat. Natashya "Tash" Lórien Hawley - Unrepentant Geraldines - 2014

Tori: Promise not to say

Tash: that you told me so
Promise not to say

Tori: that I'm getting too old

Tash: Promise not to take

Tori: never take your phone

Tash: I mean take their word

Tori: you mean over yours?
what I need to know, will you

Tash: Be there

Tori: Where the sun shines

Tash: I will be there

Tori: you are the light

Tash: that follows you everywhere

Tash and Tori: look for my love

Tash: where the sun shines
I will be there

Tori: will you

Tash: Promise not to judge

Tori: to judge who you love
I don't know if I…

Tash: Yes, make that Promise

Tori: whatever it is

Tash: can you hear the truth
if they accuse me

Tori: you think I'll doubt you?
what I need to know, will you

Tash: be there
when I am all alone

Tori: you're not alone

Tash: when I am broken down

Tori: we all break down

Tash: when every door is closed

Tori: there is one more

Tash: will you look for me?
I will rescue you
Prometti che non dirai

te l'avevo detto io
Promettimi che non dirai

che sto diventando troppo vecchia

Promettimi che non prenderai

non prenderai mai il tuo telefono

per dirmi le parole degli altri

invece delle tue.
Ho bisogno di sapere, che tu

sarai qui

dove splende il sole

io sarò qui

tu sei la luce

che ti segue sempre

cerca il mio amore

dove splende il sole
io sarò qui

davvero ci sarai?

Prometti di non giudicare

giudicare chi ami
Io non so se…

Sì, fai quella promessa

qualunque cosa succeda

tu puoi ascoltare la verità
se loro mi accusano

Pensi che dubiterò di te?
ciò che mi serve sapere, tu

sarai qui
quando sarò tutta sola

tu non sei sola

quando sono a pezzi

ci spezzeremo insieme

quando ogni porta è chiusa

ce n'è una in più

mi cercherai?
io ti salverò
traduzione mia

Commenti

Post più popolari